The Difference Between Teasing And Insulting Women
Here are some differences between “teasing” and “insulting” a woman.
1) A tease isn’t serious. An insult is meant to hurt the the other person.
Tease: Your shoes don’t match with your socks.
Insult: Your shoes are ugly.
2) A tease qualifies a woman. An insult brushes her off.
Tease: Are you adventurous?
Insult: You talk too much.
3) A tease uses good humor. Insults are often cynical or downright hurtful.
Tease: Okay, Paris Hilton.
Insult: You’re a bitch. No wonder your ex dumped you.
4) A tease has a “role-playing” component to it. An insult is perceived as “reality”.
Tease: Hi, Princess Donut Head.
Insult: I really don’t like your haircut.
5) A tease does not make a woman feel bad. An insult does.
Tease: (Pretending to be her and re-enacting something she has goofed up.)
Insult: Are you stupid? (Said seriously)
6) A tease shows confidence. An insult shows anger, attitude, or insecurity.
Tease: You’re actually no that bad looking…
when you’re smiling…
Insult: Maybe if you took a look in the mirror you would stop being so disrespectful.
7) A tease judges by qualifying. An insult accuses.
Tease: I only go for women who cook and clean.
Insult: You are a whore.
8) A tease breaks down a woman’s bitch shield. An insult reinforces it.
Tease: Look. That dorky guy is checking you out at adultfrinendfinder.com login.
Aww. Isn’t that cute…
Insult: Hey. Send me a message and explain to me why I should talk to you. If I think you are
adventurous I will add you.
For actual techniques on how to flirt with and tease women, sign up for my “Smart Dating Course” now.
When you join my site and download course, you will receive literally hundreds of POWERFUL techniques that you can use to make women “wet” for you.
Here’s your chance to become the man every woman wants. The man every woman secretly lusts after. The man every guy envies.